Learn2SolveProblems.com is an e-learning service offering self-paced learning. Our services include, but are not limited to, our website, online learning portal, associated subdomains and mobile app/s. All of these (collectively the “Service”) are owned and operated by Learn2SolveProblems.com, a division of VWG Consulting.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you or any other person to whom the information may relate. The types of personal information collected by Learn2SolveProblems.com are outlined below.
Information you provide us
Learn2SolveProblems.com will collect information when you choose to provide it to us during the use of our Service. This will include information submitted to us in Contact Forms on the site, when commenting on or reviewing any of our Services as well as when registering an account on Learn2SolveProblems.com. This information is collected to facilitate the provision of our Service, and may include the following details (where applicable):
- Name and contact information (e.g. address, telephone number, email address)
- Account information (e.g. profile photos, ratings)
- Information contained in posts you may make on articles or in reviewing courses
- Other information which may be exchanged while engaging with our Service
Information we collect automatically
Learn2SolveProblems.com will passively collect information about you and how you use our Service, your interactions with us and our advertising as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service. This information may include:
- Your activity on our Service, such as course registrations and attendance
- your interactions with our email
- details of your interactions with our representatives, such as the date, time, and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any email conversations
- IP address, device IDs, or other unique identifiers
- device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information
How we use your information
Learn2SolveProblems.com uses the information described above in several ways. The information collected as described above may be used for any of the following purposes, unless expressly stated otherwise:
- to administer our Service to you
- to respond to your requests, complaints, and compliments
- to send communications regarding and relevant to your use of the Service, including but not limited to information on system updates, customer surveys and information about your use of the Service
- as may be necessary to support the operation of the Service such as for billing, account management and record keeping purposes
- to send you marketing materials and communications on upcoming specials, new course offerings and other material we feel may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these types of communications should you not wish to receive them
- For purposes required by law, which may include responding to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation, as well as for legal claims, compliance, and regulatory purposes
- in other matters after notice has been provided to you and your consent is obtained, if necessary
How we disclose your information
Learn2SolveProblems.com follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of student information.
We may disclose any of the described categories of personal information to Learn2SolveProblems.com employees, consultants, affiliates or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing such information on our behalf in order to provide the Service to you.
In addition, we may release personal information:
- to the extent we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any applicable law
- when disclosure is required to maintain the security and integrity of the Service, or to protect any user’s security or the security of other persons, consistent with applicable laws
- to respond to a court order, government inquiry, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process, to the extent permitted and as restricted by law; or
- in the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, divestiture, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. Accordingly, children under 16 will not be permitted to open a Learn2SolveProblems.com account. We will take reasonable steps to delete any account or information created by a child under 16 as soon as we learn about it.
All payment details are transmitted over a secure connection (Secure Socket Layer-SSL) across dedicated network infrastructure (Multiprotocol Label Switching-MPLS) and stored in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) by the third party payment provider.
You will have the option to stay signed-in into your Learn2SolveProblems.com account by checking the “remember me” box. This option will only apply to the computer / device and the browser that you are using when you select the box. If you do not wish to stay signed on a particular browser, simply sign out of your Learn2SolveProblems.com account on that browser.
You may delete your Learn2SolveProblems.com account by contacting Learn2SolveProblems.com support using the “contact us” information.
Finally, we may invite you to post content on the Service, including your comments and any other information that you would like to be available on the Service, which may become public (“User Generated Content”). If you post User Generated Content, all of the information that you post will be available to authorized personnel of Learn2SolveProblems.com and may be made publicly available. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may access in real-time, record and store archives of any User Generated Content on our servers to make use of them in connection with the Service. If you submit a review, recommendation, endorsement, or other User Generated Content through the Service, or through other websites including Facebook, Linked In, Google, and other similar channels, we may share that review, recommendation, endorsement or content publicly on the Service.
Information security and data retention
Learn2SolveProblems.com is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We believe that our Service employs appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure the safety of your information, prevent unauthorised access and maintain the accuracy of your information.
Part of the responsibility for maintaining the safety and accuracy of your data lies with you. It is your responsibility to ensure that your information is kept current and it is also your responsibility to safeguard your account password and login information. We advise that you do not share your password and account information with anyone.
While we do our best to protect your information, it is not possible to guarantee complete security always when transmitting information via the internet. Learn2SolveProblems.com is not responsible for any unauthorised access to or acquisition of your information.
Learn2SolveProblems.com will retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Information may be retained for longer for the purposes of:
- Maintaining business records for analysis and/or audit purposes
- Complying with data retention requirements as outlined by the law
- Defending or instituting legal claims
- Addressing complaints
Accessing and managing your personal information
When you have a Learn2SolveProblems.com account, you will be able view and edit/update your information through your account page.
The law allows you in some instances to request the following from us:
- A copy of your personal information which is stored by us
- Correction, deletion, or restriction on processing of your personal information
- A document in a structured machine-readable format detailing all personal information provided by you to us
To make these requests, please contact us using the contact form or contact information provided on the Contact page.
Your rights to your information and requests around processing it may be limited if these requests would for example expose the personal data of another person or infringe on the rights of a third party, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required to keep by law or have legitimate interests in keeping. If your request falls into one of these categories we will notify you of the issue when responding to your request.
There is a necessary minimum amount of information that needs to be provided to us in order for us to provide you with our Service. If you refuse to provide this information or request that the information is deleted or restrict the processing of this information, it will not be possible for you to participate in our courses and make use of our Service. No refunds will apply should you request deletion of your data after registering and making payment for a course offered by Learn2SolveProblems.com.
Publicly available content
Any information which you post in comments on blog articles or in course reviews may be viewed by others such as other students and visitors to the website. Please avoid disclosing personal information in these public areas.